Friday 31 August 2007

Blog Day recommendations.

From my French window, it's a blog with funny and fresh photos. I like the 'about this patch', specially the chapter on view of life. It's an example of open minded people because of mixed culture. Blog in English.
Tea stains, it's a blog from an English expat in Bangkok, writing about thoughts and experiences. I simply like the way things are exposed with simple photos. Have a look and you will come back regularly. Blog in English.
Tendance High-Tech, it's a blog about design BUT not the usual 'high-tech hyper commercial' usually see on the Net. Sometime it come with some music to listen, nice too. Worth to visit. Blog in French and English version.
Sandrine Plasseraud, yes it's the name of this blog. She's French expat in London. Her passion is marketing. She exposed her view on many different subjects. It's an example of a blog of expat community, interesting. Blog in English.
Vincent Thome's blog, another blog from a French expat in London. I discover original clips about adds from Youtube. Interesting posts about what he think about e-commerce . Blog in English.



Blog Day 2007



2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Thank you for adding my blog. I am honored. Have a great day. And, I will be surfing the net for other blog recommendations now that I know about blogday!

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding my blog - which is written in English though and not French ;o)

Seems to be a lot of French people blogging in England these days !!!